Din păcate acest articol este disponibil doar în Engleză Americană.
How to make (English) 4 of (English) Easy red lentin, sweet popato and coconut curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup red lentils, dried
- 2 medium sized sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3-4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and carrot.
- Sauté the vegetables until the onion is soft and clear, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook, stirring frequently, for another 2 minutes.
- Add a few tablespoons water to the pot to help prevent sticking if necessary.
- Add the lentils, sweet potato, turmeric, garam masala, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to combine everything.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for twenty-five minutes, or until the lentils and sweet potato are tender. Stir in the ½ cup coconut milk.
- Curry will keep for up to four days in the fridge. Leftovers can be frozen.