Din păcate acest articol este disponibil doar în Engleză Americană.
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten (or use 2 Tbsp chia whisked into ½ cup almond milk)
- ¼ cup all natural peanut butter (or use almond butter)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups instant (or old fashioned) rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp vanilla hemp protein powder (no sweetener or stevia added)
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana and then add the egg, peanut butter, maple syrup, honey, coconut oil, vanilla and salt.
- Add the oats, coconut flour and protein powder – and mix well. Fold in the pumpkin seeds, hemp hearts and chocolate chips.
- Roll and flatten a heaping tablespoon of batter for each cookie if making minis and place 24 onto each cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge (or the freezer)
- To deliciously healthy food and stronger faster running… Cheers,