Din păcate acest articol este disponibil doar în Engleză Americană.
How to make 8 bars of (English) Honey almond energy bars
- 1 cup rolled oats (OR, if not using a food processor, use ½ cup instant rolled oats + ½ cup oat flour [ground rolled oats])
- ⅓ cup almond butter (or sunflower seed butter)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp blackstrap molasses
- Dash sea salt
- Dark chocolate chips or chunks (to top with) – look for 70% dark or darker
- Hemp hearts (to top with)
- Heat oven to 300. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- If using a food processor, place the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, blackstrap molasses and salt into the processer, and process until well combined. If using a bowl, beat together the almond butter, honey, blackstrap molasses and salt until creamy, then add the instant rolled oats and oat flour and combine until fully mixed.
- Form the mixture into 8 bars (or 16 mini bars) on the cookie sheet and press 3-5 chocolate chips into the top of each bar. Sprinkle with hemp and push down into the bar and bake for 8 minutes. Or for a non-bake version, simply add chocolate chips to batter, form into balls and roll in hemp hearts, then freeze.